Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Salty Butter Break-ups sounds like a bad date

Finsished product  Salty Break-ups with Fruit Terrine

Break ups before the break-up

Fruit Terrine with oranges and grapefruit

Two other recipes from Around my French Table by Dorie.
ever since I tried my first terrine a couple of months ago.  
wanted to try this fruit terrine and since it was right next to 
the Salty break-ups I thought now was my chance and they
were a perfect match.  The colors in the terrine and the natural
sweetness were a gentle contrast to the cookie that had an
ever so slight salty taste.  Can hardly wait to do this one again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that terrine looks fabulous! Your break ups look nice too. I ate them all week and think I'll have to make another batch again.

    ReplyDelete